Re: Attribution in the Web Ont documents

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 20:46, Jim Hendler wrote:
> WOWG document editors - after spending some time poring over the W3C
> process/manual/guide and looking at past LC and Rec documents, Guus
> and I have decided that we like what RDF Core did with respect to
> editing/authorship and would like to have our group follow this model.

FYI, RDF was following a reasonably old IETF/W3C tradition
here.

While doing a random fly-by of the IESG queue, I happened
across this closely related draft. I found it pretty
interesting:

RFC Editor Guidelines on Author Lists
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rfc-editor-author-lists-00.txt