RE: OWL Syntax (I18N)

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 06:13, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
[...]
> > by the WG.

In case I haven't said so clearly to the WG: I concur.

AS&S is, currently[1,2], unacceptable to me on those grounds.

I don't have much of an opinion on the mapping rules as a whole,
but AS&S is unacceptable on I18N grounds as is,
and I suppose Jeremy's fix is acceptable to me. I might
be satisfied with a change smaller than what Jeremy is
proposing, but I don't have one to offer just now.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-owl-semantics-20030203/
[2] http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/semantics/