Re: From our comments list

Jim,

I think it would be good to have another non-normative document or
appendix that discusses "how to migrate from RDFS" (or RDF?) to OWL". This
is not, IMHO, part of Guide, which is supposed to be a tutorial style
introduction to the language, nor do I really see it as part of any other
(current) document.

Jeremy made a start in a message after the f2f:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0273.html

I think someone familiar with RDFS (not Mike or me) should take a stab at
expanding this into a short document.

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6912, Email: welty@us.ibm.com

Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Sent by: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org
02/12/2003 11:59 AM