Re: WOWG: first language proposal

Frank van Harmelen wrote:
>Jos,
>Can you clarify what you mean by "such an idea"?
>
>Do you not see to the need "to map the abstract syntax into XML/RDF and
still
>preserve its simplicity" or to " not layer on top of RDF Schema" ?

oops, sorry for the confusion Frank, but I meant the latter one
i.e. the idea to drop the use of triples to represent the language
(also in the perspective of the logic/proof layers)
all cases I've seen so far are examples of circular models
such as _:x :p _:y . _:y :q _:z . _:z :r _:x but I don't
see any problem with that

--
Jos De Roo