Re: ADMIN: Next Face to Face meetings

on the next meeting, is there no way the dates could be pushed back so
people could choose to go to the webont meeting and then go down to
toulouse for the dl, semantic web meeting, krdb, and kr
conferences/workshops etc?  (http://www.irit.fr/kr02/)
going to europe twice within 2 weeks is a significant problem for me and
i presume others.
this sets up so that people would get back on april 10 from europe and
then turn around and need to leave for europe again on april 17 in order
to make the meeting starts.

if for example, it was moved to the end of that week, say april 11-12
then people who really had to go back could go back quickly but others
could do business in europe or just take holiday in between.  as it is,
ending on the 9th and other meeting starts on the 19th is too long to
justify staying but expensive in time and money to go back and forth
twice.

on the next face to face, I am willing to host  but I need to get the
week of the meeting fixed in the next 2 weeks.   If we are definitely
set on july 1-2 (or in general the week of july 4) i need to shuffle
things which can be done now but cant be done 2 weeks from now.

deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory