Re: Webont 2001-11-12 teleconference logistics and agenda

Jim Hendler wrote:

> Agenda:
>
> Date: Monday Nov 12
> Time: 3:00PM (1500) US East Coast Time (New York Time)
>
> Call info:
>   details in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2001Nov/0008.html

for reference:
  tel:+1-617-761-6200
	Passcode: 1038

> IRC Channel details:
>   to be provided by Dan Connolly prior to call

I just created a webont channel on the Open Projects Net
 irc://irc.openprojects.net/webont

On many IRC clients, you can get there ala:
	/server irc.openprojects.net
	/join #webont

It's connected to HTTP space (courtesy of Dave Beckett):
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/webont/2001-11-12.txt
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/webont/

See also:
  About Open Projects Net: Using the Network
  http://www.openprojects.net/using_the_network.shtml

... including links to various IRC clients. I recommend,
based on personal experience, mIRC to MS Windows users
and and xchat to linux users. I don't have any
advice for Mac users.