403 permission error w/ validator

Sean Henderson <sean@museworksentertainment.com> wrote:

>On a different note, I joined the list b/c the validator began giving me
>403 error feedback saying it didn't have permission to access the
>document. I found no adequate reference on-line to why this might be.

Oh, I'm sorry, this seems to have gotten lost in the hububb.

We need to know the URL in question before we are able to determine what's
going on. Most likely this is a server configuration issue as there are no
known issues in this area with the Validator.

--
"Violence accomplishes nothing."   What a contemptible lie!    Raw, naked
 violence  has  settled  more  issues  throughout  history than any other