Re: Beta: file name extensions + 403 permission error w/ validator

Omitting document extensions seems very odd.
Omitting a document extension to me indicates
some level of deception, and gives the URI suspicion.

On a different note, I joined the list b/c the
validator began giving me 403 error feedback saying
it didn't have permission to access the document.
I found no adequate reference on-line to why this
might be. Help?

--
Sean N. Henderson, sean@museworksentertainment.com
http://www.seannhenderson.net