Re: Beta: Doctype override and valid documents

>>>Second, yes, the page would validate es XHTML 1.0 Strict, but who
>>>cares about that? It has a XHTML 1.0 Transitional document type
>>>declaration and I selected "override" to XHTML 1.0 Transitional, so
>>>what?
>
>Seems like you missed this one, it says "Strict" while it must say
>"Transitional".

Right. I found that one. It was a case of excessive optimization. It's
fixed in CVS and will be iin the next beta.

--
We've gotten to a point where a human-readable,  human-editable text format
forstructured data has become a complex nightmare where somebody can safely