From: Sridhar Ramalingam [mailto:sramalingam@valleyoak.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 1:00 PM
To: www-talk@w3.org
Subject: Re: Help with fixed columns...

hmm...
Some how I feel it is possible by using some funky CSS.
I do have a site where a similar functionality is accomplished, it uses XML
and XSLT.
Its kind of complex to integrate XML/XSLT into my current application, so I
was trying to find a simpler solution.
Here is the site...
http://www.screenbooks.net/jorr/js/flextable.htm

Sridhar