RE: Help with fixed columns...

At 01:45 PM 2002-12-11, Fred Bohle wrote:

>You could put the first two columns in a separate table in
>a separate frame, and put the rest of the table in a second
>frame which can be scrolled.
>
>Fred

I am not sure one could make the two-frame solution accessible.
Certainly it would not arrow across a row from the left column
of the first table to the right column of the second table.

Sridhar,

Have you thought about letting the user cherry-pick the columns
that they are interested in, and then generating a reduced table?

Look at BJS for an example done with Cold Fusion over Oracle:

  Bureau of Justice Statistics Crime and Justice Data Online
  http://149.101.22.40/dataonline/

Al