Re: caching dilemma

From: Kee Hinckley <nazgul@utopia.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 03:13:27 -0400
To: "Lou Montulli" <montulli@strumpet.mcom.com>
Cc: Multiple recipients of list <www-talk@www10.w3.org>
At 11:38 PM 5/31/95, Lou Montulli wrote:
>Sorry, it's just coincedence.  Netscape doesn't parse any Pragma:
>headers.  It does honor expires though.  It will also do special
>reloads if you send a document without a "Last-modified:" header.

I have to confess I was experimenting with Expires as the same time, so I
clearly fouled up the testing somewhere.

What do you mean by "special reloads"?

Kee Hinckley      Utopia Inc. - Cyberspace Architects    617/721-6100
nazgul@utopia.com                               http://www.utopia.com/

everyone else's.