Re: Proposal to amend the httpRange-14 resolution

From: Jonathan A Rees <rees@mumble.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:18:40 -0400
To: Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@gmail.com>
Cc: (wrong string) ƒˆƒƒ ‚ƒ‚‚ƒ <tore.eriksson@po.rd.taisho.co.jp>, www-tag@w3.org
As far as I can recall you're only the second person to have made a
serious attempt to understand the "generic resources and web metadata"
note (after Henry Thompson). Thanks for the attention and feedback.

Correction: where I said "Yet people do it all the time" I meant "Yet
people say things about generic resources all the time".

Jonathan