Re: Proposal to amend the httpRange-14 resolution

I wasn't trying to argue the merits of the proposal (as Tim did, which
is fine), I was just trying to make sure I understood it. And it
sounds like what I thought was true, which is that it would deprecate
huge amounts of deployed RDF, and incompatibly change previously
provided advice. That's coherent, and it's fine to propose (the same
objection has been raised before, so you're not alone), but in my
opinion any proposal that would do this ought to be transparent and
list such a consequence under "negative effects" or "risks".

Jonathan