Re: Draft F2F agenda entry on copyright and linking

On 20/03/2012 22:36, "Noah Mendelsohn" <nrm@arcanedomain.com> wrote:

>Jeni,
>
>I've made a first cut at the agenda entry for copyright & linking [1].
>Please review and suggest changes as appropriate.
>
>(please note that the rest of the F2F agenda is still under development
>and
>not yet ready for review)
>
>Thank you.
>
>Noah
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-agenda#linkcopyright

Hi Noah -

It turns out I will only be able to attend the meeting in the afternoon of
Monday the 2nd of April due to travel and scheduling issues on my side. I
would therefore like to make the selfish request that you schedule the
"deep inking" and "minimization" topics during that slot (after lunch on
the 2nd) if possible.

Thanks!
Dan