Meeting with the TAG to discuss RFC 3023bis and fragment identifier semantics


Earlier I wrote you to mention that the TAG will be meeting at 
Sophia-Antipolis April 2-4, and to see whether you might want to join us at 
some point. On our call of 8 March 2012 [1] I also took TAG ACTION-674 [2], 
which is specifically to invite you to meet with us to discuss RFC 3023bis 
and the semantics of fragment identifiers. I haven't yet started 
hour-by-hour planning of the agenda, so for the moment things look quite 
flexible if you have scheduling preferences.

Please note that the action to arrange scheduling is mine, but ACTION-675 
[3] is for Henry to frame the technical content of the fragid/3023bis 
discussion. So, please work with him on that.

Thank you very much. I hope you can join us, at least for this discussion, 
and maybe for some socializing as well.



Received on Monday, 12 March 2012 02:24:56 UTC