Re: HTML WG ISSUE-41: extensibility

Having now read the individual proposals for distributed extensibility I
(as an individual TAG member, not as chair), find the "Extensions Like SVG"
proposal to be quite appealing, if not everything I'd like in principle.  I
think it's worth the TAG's time to discuss next week, so I'm going to put
it on the agenda.

I know this makes it look like I was being coy by asking and then
immediately answering the question for myself, but I honestly had not read
the proposals when I sent my call for TAG input a few minutes ago.  Anyway,
I'll schedule discussion.

Thank you.

Noah