Re: HTML WG ISSUE-41: extensibility

From: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:25:10 -0400
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Paul, Sam and Maciej: thank you for the heads-up, and for  the earlier
announcement of the pruning of the proposed solution space.

TAG members: I will assume, at least for the moment, that you will respond
to the survey as individuals, if at all.  If you would like to have
discussion on next week's TAG call, either to analyze the options, or to
consider a more coordinated TAG response, please let me know, and please
let's try to have as much of the discussion as possible in email ahead of
the call.

In short:  unless I hear to the contrary from at least one TAG member, I am
not likely to schedule formal discussion of this issue in time to impact
discussion if asked.)

Thank you.

Noah