RE: ACTION-388 Take a look at LMM's doctype/versioning proposal

Paul: we are having a teleconference on the 18th, and I'll put it first up
on our agenda.  Might I ask you to wait for the results of that
discussion, which we will attempt to communicate to you promptly?

TAG members:  please look through the discussions associated with our
ACTION-388 prior to the Thursday call, as that will maximize the chance
that we can do a good job on this without unnecessarily delaying progress
on the HTML WG side.

Thank you.

No

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-tag-request@w3.org
02/16/2010 02:35 PM

        To:     Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>, Robin Berjon
<robin@berjon.com>
        cc:     Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, "www-tag@w3.org"
<www-tag@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak
<mjs@apple.com>, (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        RE: ACTION-388 Take a look at LMM's
doctype/versioning proposal

ACTION-172 in the HTML WG is due this Thu Feb 18 and I believe it is
awaiting input from the TAG via ACTION-388.
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/172

Can the TAG participants working on TAG ACTION-388 give us some idea when
you are going to complete this work so that we can make progress on
ACTION-172 in the HTML WG?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329