Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons

Larry said ...

"It *might* be possible to make secret URLs into a "yellow ribbon"
security mechanism, if, for example,
the "unguessable" part of the URL were clearly unguessable.  (Random
jumble of letters rather than,
say, random quotes from literature, which might not
look random.)"

I agree with this.  DanC says that secret URLs can be made as
secure as password protection or more.  I don't understand how.
Perhaps DanC could elaborate.

Ashok

All the best, Ashok