Re: [namespaceDocument-8] 14 Theses, take 2

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 13:14, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Implementation of conneg in browsers is generally woeful; that
> doesn't mean that conneg is useless in other situations (such as a
> machine negotiating what representation it wants).

I'm (definitely) not saying that content-negotiation is a bad idea.  I'm
just saying that it isn't transparent enough presently to be a good idea
for namespace documents.

The step-by-step instructions for setting up a namespace document would
be a substantial read in their own right.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!