RE: Submission request: the PSVI needs open exposure

> I think therefore that it is very necessary to define both an API to
> expose the PSVI and a simple XML serialization format wich would allow
> to work on the PSVI with the current toolbox.

Have you brought up this issue with the XML Schema WG and/or DOM WG
which are responsible for the PSVI technical specification and the DOM
API, respectively?  If not then why are you bringing this to the TAG
first?

If you have brought it up with the responsible WGs then I think it is
appropriate that you provide the TAG with pointers to the issue(s), its
discussion and resolution so that the TAG does not have to do this
research itself.

Please note that the XML Schema public home page Resources section [1]
includes a reference to work on a PSVI serialization format [2].

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema#resources
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/05/serialized-infoset-schema.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada