Re: [css22] History

Le 2016-09-12 20:09, Jens Oliver Meiert a écrit :
> Did we document the motivation for CSS 2.2 somewhere?
>
> I was looking through mailing list archives and the W3C site but
> couldn’t find anything—and I don’t remember that there was any
> particular discussion around it, either (which is fine, it simply
> explains nothing :).

Jens,

"
As outrageous as it may seem, I wish CSSWG would consider to release one
day a CSS 2.2 spec that would fix all known remaining issues.
"
Tue, 7 Jun 2011
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Jun/0180.html

Also,

Re: [CSS21] Tests to be written for errata changes
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2014Jan/0381.html

Gérard