Re: [round-display] [motion-path] Orientation of elements due to merging polar positioning and motion path

On 05/17/2016 03:01 PM, Shane Stephens wrote:

> motion-rotation: auto;
> translate: 100px;
> rotate: 20deg;
>
> and
>
> motion-rotation: auto 20deg;
> translate: 100px;
>
> will produce different results. The former will move the object 100px in front of the path (in the current direction of the
> path) then rotate the object by 20deg, whereas the latter will rotate it by 20deg (off the current direction of the path) then
> move it 100px in its new heading.

Wait, really? That seems very confusing to me. I would have
thought that the motion-* and rotate-* were all independent
and 'translate' operated on top of that result.

I.e.
   apply motion
   apply rotate
   apply translate
   apply transform

You're saying that 'rotate' affects the coordinate system of 'translate'?

~fantasai