Re: Changes mention SVGGraphicsElement.getStrokeBBox, which is not defined

From: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 13:34:28 +0100
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On 28 January 2016 at 13:20, Sebastian Zartner
<sebastianzartner@gmail.com> wrote:
> The changes mention this:
>
>     Added getStrokeBBox on SVGGraphicsElement to get the tight stroke
> bounding box.
>
> Though in the IDL of SVGGraphicsElement there is no getStrokeBBox()
> function defined. Is it defined somewhere else or is the changes
> section wrong here?

I just realized that there is another note in the changes saying this:

    Removed getStrokeBBox from SVGGraphicsElement and extended getBBox
with a dictionary argument that controls which parts of the element
are included in the returned bounding box.

So, I suggest to remove the notes about getStrokeBBox() and only write this:

    Extended getBBox with a dictionary argument that controls which
parts of the element are included in the returned bounding box.

Sebastian