Re: Changes mention SVGGraphicsElement.getStrokeBBox, which is not defined

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 21:01:11 +1100
To: Sebastian Zartner <sebastianzartner@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Sebastian Zartner:
> The changes mention this:
>
>     Added getStrokeBBox on SVGGraphicsElement to get the tight stroke
> bounding box.
>
> Though in the IDL of SVGGraphicsElement there is no getStrokeBBox()
> function defined. Is it defined somewhere else or is the changes
> section wrong here?

I assume you meant to send this to www-svg.  But as you notice, this was
changed to a dictionary argument to getBBox().  My plan for the Changes
appendix was to resolve compounding changelog entries like this on each
publication (and so remove the this entry in this case), but I guess I
missed this.  I’ll take a look at the Changes appendix as a whole for
the next publication.

Thanks,

Cameron

--