Re: [css3-images] A value for image-rendering to request high-quality rendering

Hello Simon,

> We currently use "image-rendering:
> optimizeQuality" as a signal to avoid this quality reduction.
> However, the spec now says that optimizeQuality should be treated
> like ‘auto’, so if I follow the spec, we lose this useful value.

Can we just change the spec to say that optimizeQuality means, well,
optimizeQuality? is there some web-compat reason to make this value
useless? Because the name is actually simple and clear.

--
Best regards,
 Chris  Lilley