Re: [css-inline] is it possible to set "min-line-height"?

This immediately triggers the thought about max-line-height. Developers
would expect that to be there too isn't it?

I am wondering whether the problem can be solved using the "viewport" meta
tag[1] where you can set the initial-scale, minimum scale, maximum-scale
values.

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Mozilla/Mobile/Viewport_meta_tag

--
Cheers!