Re: [css-inline] is it possible to set "min-line-height"?

From: Zheng Xu <zxu@kobo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 00:52:19 +0000
To: Praveen Puglia <praveenpuglia@gmail.com>
Change viewport can not fix this issue since we have to keep scale for whole page, just change font size in this case.

2016/02/25 12:53、Praveen Puglia <praveenpuglia@gmail.com<mailto:praveenpuglia@gmail.com>> のメール:

This immediately triggers the thought about max-line-height. Developers would expect that to be there too isn't it?

I am wondering whether the problem can be solved using the "viewport" meta tag[1] where you can set the initial-scale, minimum scale, maximum-scale values.

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Mozilla/Mobile/Viewport_meta_tag