[css-inline] is it possible to set "min-line-height"?

From: Zheng Xu <zxu@kobo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 16:07:21 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
Hi

Just a rough idea, I wonder if we can set min-line-height such as min-height vs height?

One of use case is
Creator of xhtml might create a content with line-height as 1.2 em.
As epub reader we usually have feature to let user to adjust line-height as they hope, but we don’t want to break a min-line-height which is set by creator.

Is there any way we can do this with existed way? Or maybe better to make a proposal for new style?

Cheers,
Jeff