[css-flexbox] inconsistent behavior when using flex-grow: 0.001

From: Sébastien Lorber <lorber.sebastien@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 07:25:04 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
 Hi,

I reported what seems like a bug here
<https://github.com/philipwalton/flexbugs/issues/140> and as someone
suggested me I'm posting here because I don't know which browser is right
so I don't know where to report that bug.

I get an inconsistent browser behavior on this JsFiddle
<https://jsfiddle.net/hbdLacz8/> where Chrome and Firefox do not produce
the same result on my computer when I resize my window. When the green box
go under the red box, it does not take the same width.

Any idea which browser does it wrong?

Is it a bug or should flex-grow simply not be used with float values (it
does work consistently with non-float values)