Re: [css-containment] Splitting the "sizing" part from "layout" containment

On Wednesday 2016-03-23 14:01 -0700, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 12:34 AM, Paul Lewis <paul@aerotwist.com> wrote:
> > Agree! I like "content" and "strict" for "layout paint style" and "layout
> > paint style size" respectively.
>
> Yup, works for me.

I'm a little hesitant about "content" since we talk about the DOM as
"content", i.e., a different part of the rendering pipeline,
separate from "style" and "layout" and "paint".

I also thought the earlier suggestion of not having an explicit
"size" part, but simply making it be triggered by fixed
width/height, may well be reasonable.  It would need to be
documented carefully, though.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,