Re: [css-round-display] Miscellaneous suggestions

Dear Hyojin

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to help.

Answering the questions, I won't be able to attend TPAC thanks to KLF
(Korea Linux Forum), where I will present a talk about contributing to
Chromium/Blink.

Concerning the suggestions I've presented on the previous message, they
are available as a merge request on:
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/62

Best regards

Adenilson