Re: [css-tables][css2.1] What should the measurement of the table be?

From: Robert Hogan <robhogan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 14:32:40 +0000
To: Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 10:46 AM Robert Hogan <robhogan@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 5:22 AM Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> Another interop issue I would appreciate input on from the WG. This one
>> unfortunately is not as clear cut (most table issues aren't), but I do
>> believe based on regular table markup that IE is doing the correct thing
>> here. Here is the testcase: http://jsbin.com/yutipulode/1/
>> edit?html,css,output

While fixing the rendering of table 2 on Blink I encountered a regression
in the following test case:

http://jsbin.com/cifoqapuho/1/edit

Blink's old behaviour and Firefox's current behaviour fills the viewport
with green in this testcase, but my understanding from the discussion in
this thread was that the content of the cell should not exceed 1px in
height.

Which is the correct rendering?