Re: [css-transitions]: Lacking satisfying specification interrupted transitions

I’m not in the WG, and have no comment on the proposal, but just can’t help to marvel at the video. It's so professionally done.

You made a freaking video (and not so short) for just a proposal, and it even changes the camera angle while you talk!

I really need to think about how I should make a proposal next time (probably only a 3D game in which things float in the mid air playing my proposal would trump it). ;)