[css-break] I hate the diagrams

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 05:09:02 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org
Hey, Fantasai, Rossen–

I don't actually hate the ASCII-art diagrams, but I do like writing SVG
by hand, so here are a couple reproductions of your diagrams in SVG format.

I tried to be faithful to the original ASCII-art diagrams, but there
were a few points that confused me.

In particular, I'm not actually sure what the second diagram is showing.
Also, I think that the "second page" on the first diagram should have a
bottom border, because otherwise it distracts from the point.

If you'll help explain the diagrams to me, I can improve them, and can
also include a text description inline in the SVG itself.

Also, the colors I used are sub-optimal, so if there are any designers
who can help me make them a bit more palette-able, I'd appreciate it.
They are just styled with CSS, so changing them is simple.

Regards–
–Doug

remaining_fragmentainer_extent.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: remaining_fragmentainer_extent.svg)

variable-size_fragmentainers.svg
(image/svg+xml attachment: variable-size_fragmentainers.svg)