Re: [css-cascade] bikeshedding "default"

I quite like rollback. Also agreed that unset is probably a better name, but taken.

I would suggest we avoid hyphenated names for global keywords, they’re a bit clumsy.

Other ideas: clear, remove, cancel

I think it would also be useful to consider what’s the actual impact of changing cursor: default instead. I would argue it’s not used that much explicitly (I bet most uses of cursor property are to set it to anything *other* than default), and in many cases the value it resolves to would be the same under both. Also, any breakage would be pretty minor, not just rare. Can we get any data?

~Lea