Re: [css-cascade] bikeshedding "default"

I took fantasi's advice and read the spec before looking at the other
suggestions, and I also came up with "rollback". It's how it's described in
the spec, and I think most authors seeing a declaration of "font-size:
rollback;" will think the right thing. The downsides: it's maybe a bit less
discoverable than something like "default", and there's a chance that an
author will think it will roll back the cascade in some way instead.
"rollback-origin" might work better there, although as mentioned before
"origin" is a bit of an overloaded word.

Another thought was something along the lines of "undefined" (I actually
thought "empty"), although I'm not sure about the baggage you're
suggesting, François.

I think the best one might be "unset", to be read in the passive voice;
after all, it does behave as if you didn't set it. Since that's taken,
maybe "not-set"?

TL;DR:

   - rollback
   - empty