Re: [CSS2.1] Fixed z-index interop issue

From: Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 20:41:10 +0000
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
This was just hit by another engineer at Mozilla where they got a site bug that has this issue. Is there anyone that can point to a note or issue added to CSS 2.2 that suggests to update this so that other UAs will match MS Edge/Chrome/Safari. My guess is Gecko will match at some point as well. We should probably resolve on this on an upcoming telecon (unless we already did and I missed it).

Thanks,
Greg