[naming][css-flexbox] flex-basis: <magic>

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 22:00:37 -0500
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>, Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>, Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>, Bruce Lawson <brucel@opera.com>, Bruno Racineux <bruno@hexanet.net>, Shane Hudson <shane@shanehudson.net>, Yannick Lohse <contact@yannick-lohse.fr>
Hi everyone,
We resolved on switching 'flex-basis: auto' back to its original definition
and adding a new keyword to explicitly request the default automagic.
But, we didn't actually close on what that new keyword would be.

Candidates thus far are
  * content
  * content-size
  * auto-content
  * <insert-your-suggestion-here>

Given the existence of min-content, max-content, and fit-content,
(which don't have a -size suffix), I'm somewhat disinclined to go with
content-size. Otherwise, the questions are

   a) Has anyone implemented this new keyword yet? If so, as what keyword?
   b) Other opinions on what the keyword should be?

~fantasai