Re: [css-flexbox] Allow specifying when wrapping should happen

Thank you.

But if I understand the fragmentation module correctly, `always` still introduce a page break, and `any` is a delegation like value, you have to define what’s the deepest fragmentation context for a flex layout before `any` can work in that layout.