Re: [css-ruby] Tone mark of bopomofo in ruby

> Please tell me that this is just a poor implementation! :|

Sure, so we just see if they can used as ruby mark generators.

But Chinese version Word on Windows made Bopomofo layout well [1], was generally used in Mandarin education in Taiwan.

[1]: http://6.blog.xuite.net/6/0/a/1/14497289/blog_1412011/txt/37017546/2.jpg

Bobby Tung