Re: [css-round-display] Positioning elements with polar positioning and absolute positioning

> On Dec 22, 2015, at 1:16 AM, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:
>
> left/top don't just move things, they also size them, and I'd like to avoid creating more ways to create over constrained situations.

The of my problems alternates just moved them a little more (along polar angle), regardless of sizing. The other one (with 'center') only positioned the center of a dimension if the edges in that dimension were not being set (and thus not sized in that dimension either).

> If left is 0px and center is 50px, is an auto width resolved to 100px?

No. The center property would be ignored because you have 'left' as a non-auto value.