Re: [css-ruby] spanning of ruby annotations across excess bases

We also probably need to define what should happen when the number of bases
and annotations do not match. Now this is just an error handling.

Xidorn, any preferences from implementation point of view?

The other feedback I got from Xidorn off the list was that when
ruby-merge:collapse, auto-hiding should consider boxes are collapsed and
therefore should not compare each original boxes. We should clarify that in
the spec unless someone objects.