Re: [css-ruby] spanning of ruby annotations across excess bases

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com> wrote:

> We also probably need to define what should happen when the number of
> bases and annotations do not match. Now this is just an error handling.
>
> Xidorn, any preferences from implementation point of view?

As an error handling, I hope it could be as simple as possible. My
suggestion is the same as David's: In the levels which don't have enough
annotations, the final bases simply have no annotation to pair with. I
think it is straightforward and easy to implement.

Thanks.

- Xidorn