Re: [css-flexbox] Edits to testsuite have broken some submitted tests

Also, while I'm at it:

 (c) the reference case for this test...

http://test.csswg.org/harness/test/css-flexbox-1_dev/

...seems to be missing. (clicking "Reference Page" and then "Show
reference" gives me a 404, failing to load this URL:
http://test.csswg.org/suites/css-flexbox-1_dev/nightly-unstable/html/flex-min-auto-rel.htm
)

 (d) This test uses -webkit prefixed CSS, without the corresponding
unprefixed CSS...
http://test.csswg.org/harness/test/css-flexbox-1_dev/flex-order/
...so it fails in non-webkit browsers.  It needs unprefixing.

(Unlike (a) and (b), neither of these tests were submitted by Mozilla;
I'm just mentioning them in this thread since I noticed their breakage
around the same time that I noticed the other breakage.)

Thanks,
~Daniel