Re: [css3-background] Restore box-decoration-break

On 3/4/14, 11:45 AM, "Glenn Adams" <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:

>On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Simon Sapin
><simon.sapin@exyr.org> wrote:
>
>On 04/03/2014 19:06, Glenn Adams wrote:
>
>Cox would like to see box-decoration-break restored to this
>specification rather than postponed to Level 4.
>

>Hi,
>
>The property is not postponed to Backgrounds and Borders Level 4, it has
>been moved to the Fragmentation module:
>
>http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-break/#break-decoration

>ok, thanks for correcting that; in any case, Cox is concerned that moving
>it into another spec will delay it being published in a final (REC) form,
>as compared to leaving it in B&B3

Backing up a bit, I believe both B&B3 and Fragmentation are very close to
LC. I don’t think there’s a significant delay involved in placing this
break property with the other break properties. We should just get both of
these modules moving along.

Thanks,

Alan