Re: [css-gcpm][css-color] device-cmyk() interaction with RGB-space colors.

I can't find how it's done in the Core Graphics documentation.
For going to display, most likely the color are mapped immediately from
CMYK to RGB using the rendering intent and the 'generic' CMYK and RGB
profiles. You can find these profiles in the ColorSync utility.

When 'drawing' to PDF, the CMYK value is preserved.
(This is pretty much the workflow I proposed.)