Re: [matrix][cssom-view] DOMPoint, DOMPointLiteral definitions

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> Who said anything about DOMRect inheriting from DOMQuad? It shouldn't, IMHO.
> Constructing a DOMQuad from a DOMRect is good enough.

I think I did - anything that can take a DOMQuad should be able to
take a DOMRect as well, and user-level code should be able to interact
with multiple Quads/Rects in a consistent way (that is, as Quads).  We
could maybe do this latter by just letting the DOMQuad constructor
take a DOMRect (and vice versa, to obtain the aligned bounding rect?).