Re: [css3-background] background-attachment: local

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 20:34:47 +1200
To: Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org>
On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Simon Sapin <simon.sapin@exyr.org> wrote:

> But of further thought, I’m not sure that the concept of the border area
> of the scrolled content even makes sense, since 'overflow' clips at the
> padding edge.

Yes, I don't think it makes sense.

I think probably the border area of the scrolled content should be treated
as the padding area (inside the scrollbars).

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq